These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Alerts

Post by usa_3tzb81js
I would like see where all the alerts are before I get out on the highway. The only thing I see unless I'm doing something wrong is how many alerts are around . Can you show on the where they are exact location
usa_3tzb81js

POSTER_ID:17909730

Send a message

Post by arasu3
ldriveskier wrote:If you tap on the top bar (where the next turn is), you'll see a list of all of the turns you'll be routed on. There is also another tab you can select called "reports ahead". It lists all of the reports with how far they are and a brief summary of where they are on your route (eg, "49.6 miles ahead/Police/I-80 E Near Garrettsville"). It isn't an exact location, but it will give you an idea of when and where they will be coming up (assuming they are still active when you get there). They will refresh as you drive.

As SkiDooGuy said, you can also zoom in and pan along your route to get a more specific location.
Hi by any chance, is this (reports ahead) available in android auto? I'm familiar with Waze in phone, but on Android Auto, i can't seem to be able to locate it. Not sure if it's there at all.
arasu3
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
If you tap on the top bar (where the next turn is), you'll see a list of all of the turns you'll be routed on. There is also another tab you can select called "reports ahead". It lists all of the reports with how far they are and a brief summary of where they are on your route (eg, "49.6 miles ahead/Police/I-80 E Near Garrettsville"). It isn't an exact location, but it will give you an idea of when and where they will be coming up (assuming they are still active when you get there). They will refresh as you drive.

As SkiDooGuy said, you can also zoom in and pan along your route to get a more specific location.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by SkiDooGuy
The most you can do that I am aware of is see the order of them along the route at the bottom of the screen.

Other than that you'd likely have to pan the map along your route to see where the actual reports are located. I understand that in the case of a long route, this would be a huge pain, but am not aware of any other way to achieve the result you want.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by usa_3tzb81js
I would like see where all the alerts are before I get out on the highway. The only thing I see unless I'm doing something wrong is how many alerts are around . Can you show on the where they are exact location
usa_3tzb81js
Send a message