I-94 Closed at Ann Arbor

Post by robc007
It looks like GizmoGuy411 is already on top of this, disconnecting the freeways and ramps from surface roads. I'm double checking his work and making sure the ramps are locked level 2 or higher.

For more information, see http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0,4616,7-1 ... --,00.html

There are three more closures planned for this project on future weekends.
robc007

POSTER_ID:16018200

Send a message
Level 3 Traveler

Post by GizmoGuy411
Thanks for the message. You saved me some work! I was going to look for someone more local to reconnect everything on Sunday so that it would be ready Monday. Since most ramps were only locked at lvl 1, I did not want to lock them higher until I knew someone was in place to monitor it all.

MDOT looks like it had some other smaller closures too, but this one was big enough that I felt I should extend my edits to it.

If you do not want to manage the reconnections, let me know and I'll try to find MDOT updates and do it Sunday.

Thanks!
gg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by GizmoGuy411
robc007 wrote:Yes, I will take care of it Sunday.

Don't mind the "small closures". They made total chaos out of M-14 W last night and never announced it.
I live in NW Ohio, and ODOT does a good of notifying us of closures and changes, MOST of the time. However I think sometimes someone drops the ball on site and forgets to communicate with those who need to know to let everyone else know!

Sorry to hear about the chaos. I was in Dexter earlier that day, and glad I got out of their a few hours before the closure.

gg
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by robc007
I disconnected the southbound on-ramps from Ann Arbor-Saline Rd and State St. Everything else looks great.
robc007
Send a message
Level 3 Traveler

Post by robc007
Yes, I will take care of it Sunday.

Don't mind the "small closures". They made total chaos out of M-14 W last night and never announced it.
robc007
Send a message
Level 3 Traveler

Post by robc007
Those ramps are reattached now. I'll try to keep an eye open for the next phase of the construction.
robc007
Send a message
Level 3 Traveler