Pepper Pike Rd in Ann Arbor

Post by robc007
I've locked this road in Ann Arbor and sent a PM to arkaycee(1) asking why he or she wants to change the name to Lakehaven Dr. The Ann Arbor GIS shows it as Pepper Pike Rd. Google Street View shows the gate/barricade between its two ends but does not show any signage.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-83.69 ... s=75182453
robc007

POSTER_ID:16018200

Send a message
Level 3 Traveler

Post by arkaycee
It's definitely an odd one -- it was all one contiguous street, which the Condo negotiated the locked gate when Glazier Way was paved and they planned to assess us. Every GPS shows it as Lake Haven (I'm well aware as too many still don't show the block and people get routed that way all the time). Strange when every map I've ever seen (and I've lived here over a decade now so I would've noticed) shows it as Lake Haven... every map but the official online City map.

I hadn't yet discovered the possibility of an alternate name. That's probably just fine to handle it as the only driving destination on the outside portion is a rear entrance to a Church parking lot.
arkaycee
Send a message

Post by arkaycee
I guess I should mention, as an aside, that some maps/GPSes show it as "Lakehaven" and some as "Lake Haven," and I see even I'm guilty of inconsistent spelling.
arkaycee
Send a message