These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by michael-hull
I don’t think this speed difference is a Waze problem, but rather iOS/CarPlay problem. All GPS speeds are off within seconds of plugging my iPhone X into my 2018 F150.
michael-hull
Send a message

Post by Michi1215
I am having the same problem and it occurred after my Lincoln dealer updated Sync to v3. I have spoken with Lincoln’s “sync” team which is just outsourced labor in the Phillipines and they try to help but end up not being very helpful and only annoy. My Lincoln dealer has no input because the tech help line claims to know nothing about this which likely sounds like avoidance after seeing all of your notes here. Waze took logs and said that their app works as designed with no errors noted. Maybe Ford/Lincoln will get the sync version updated so this issue is corrected. Only way around now is to simply look past it or completely disable until the fix is added.
Michi1215
Send a message

Post by MickJohn1
Please can you bring back larger speed limit and don’t need speedo already got one.

Many thanks

Mick
MickJohn1
Send a message

Post by minulachis
Hi guys, I have an issue with Waze on an BMW F36 Carplay. Whenever I have my waze running and with a destination set, if I go into another app ( let's say Youtube Music), it shows a notification (pop up) on the bottom of the screen with the directions and I cannot get rid of it and it overruns the app that I'm in (for instance, I try to change the song and that notification keeps showing up). Anyone confronted with this issue?
minulachis
Send a message

Post by mloayzav
Hello Every One
I recently update my iPhone X to IOS 12 expecting to have Waze in my Volvo XC60 2018 But to my surprise all the apps are in my dashboard on my Volvo XC60 but Waze. Does any one know if Volvo has to do anything to the software on board of the Volvo computer so see Waze in my dashboard? or once I update to ISO 12 in my iPhone Waze should appear in the Dashboard? :roll:
mloayzav
Send a message

Post by mmannfl
iPhone X updated to iOS 13
2018 Chevy Colorado
Using Waze with Apple CarPlay

Anyone else experiencing horrible audio when using the Waze app? Before iOS 13 I never experience any audio quality issues. After updating to iOS 13, upon opening the Waze app my audio immediately and very Noticeably switches to what sounds like my Bose system playing through a 55 gallon drum. The audio is horrible! So bad in fact, that I have to switch over Apple Maps when navigating :(

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I love Waze and want to use the app, but everything I have tried so far, doesn’t help. They need to fix this as it’s a deal breaker for me.
mmannfl
Send a message

Post by mnlyzzard
2018 Nissan Rogue SV, iPhone 6, IOS 12.0.1, Waze 4.43.5.0
GPS seems to be working but the navigation never starts. The map always has north to the top of the screen, the map moves showing the correct location but the turn by turn navigation never starts even after selecting a route and tapping GO.
mnlyzzard
Send a message

Post by Mogington
I have the same issue, no GPS speedo. A really important feature for me. Please can this be added? Otherwise, I love it
Mogington
Send a message

Post by Mowgli1997
SnakesCool wrote:Hi all,
I have a new concern with the latest 13.3 ios and carplay : each time i start waze on carplay unit, i have a white screen without map, i can start navigation but no map display. I need to unplug phone, then plug again and start waze and this time, the map is over zoomed, as if you were running a 640x480 resolution on a 1900x 1200 screen ( just an example ), and if then i turn off waze, then launch it on phone, the map is over zoomed also.
Did someone also recognize this behaviour ?

Yes! Have just been looking for a solution to this as I thought it was a problem with my equipment.. sort of glad to know it’s not just me!
Mowgli1997
Send a message

Post by Mowgli1997
DrHKF wrote:Yes, I was seeing the blank screen too! The update to 4.58 seems to have done the trick!
I am still having issues.. anyone know of any further news?
Mowgli1997
Send a message