| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
China editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- How to label towns and cities
- How to classify and name roads
- How to draw and label landmarks
- Guide to maximum lock levels
- Guidelines for dealing with User Reports and Conversations
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)