Android User Manual - Italiano
- 1 Android
- 1.1 Download waze
- 1.2 Per iniziare
- 1.3 Menues
- 1.3.1 Screen and Main menu
- 1.3.2 Detailed Operating
- 18.104.22.168 Top Screen icons
- 22.214.171.124 Bottom Screen Icons
- 126.96.36.199.1 Drive to
- 188.8.131.52.2 Settings
- 184.108.40.206.2.1 General
- 220.127.116.11.2.2 Profile
- 18.104.22.168.2.3 Privacy
- 22.214.171.124.2.4 Twitter (settings)
- 126.96.36.199.2.5 Facebook
- 188.8.131.52.2.6 Foursquare
- 184.108.40.206.2.7 Car
- 220.127.116.11.2.8 Map
- 18.104.22.168.2.9 Map color scheme
- 22.214.171.124.2.10 Groups
- 126.96.36.199.2.11 Routing
- 188.8.131.52.2.12 Data Usage
- 184.108.40.206.2.13 Recommend
- 220.127.116.11.2.14 Help/Support
- 18.104.22.168.3 More
- 22.214.171.124.4 Me on map
- 126.96.36.199.5 Exit
- 188.8.131.52.6 Report
- 184.108.40.206 Middle Screen Icons
Prima di eseguire il download di waze, assicurati di avere una connessione Internet (3G o Wi-Fi) sul tuo cellulare
Download waze sul tuo cellulare
- Vai su m.waze.com con il browser del tuo apparato o cerca waze nell'Android Market: (Se esegui il download da m.waze.com, puoi saltare al passo 3)
- Cerca Waze
- Seleziona Waze dai risultati della ricerca
- Premi su Install per iniziare il download
- Dopo un paio di secondi vedrai la prossima schermata, premi su waze: Community GPS per vedere l'avanzamento del download.
- Avanzamento download:
- N.B.: Se vuoi annullare il downloa, basta che premi su Cancel download
L'installazione inizierà non appena sarà terminato il download.
- Avanzamento installazione:
- Al termine dell'installazione, premi su Apri per iniziare l'installazione o Uninstal per rimuovere Waze dal tuo apparato.
Schermata iniziale di Waze:
- Inizializzazione e primo avvio
- Selezione la tua località
- Termini d'uso
- Selezione la tua lingua
- Sign up
Inizializzazione e primo avvio
Seleziona la tua località
- Dopo l'inizializzazione, ti verrà richiesto di selezionare la tua località (Se il ricevitore GPS è spento):
- Il file della lingua verrà scaricato sulla base della tua scelta :
Dopo ciò, vengono mostrati i Termini d'uso:
Per poter procedere, devi confermare di aver capito e accettare queste condizioni d'utilizzo. Click sul pulsante Accept per continuare ad utilizzare Waze o il pulsante Decline per uscire dall'applicazione.
Se hai accettato le condizioni d'uso, passerai al form per creare il tuo account.
Seleziona la tua lingua
- Dopo aver selezionato la tua lingua, verrà visualizzata la schermata di Login:
Create an account
1. If you're a new user at waze, tap New user.
- 1.1 Fill out the details below in order to create your account:
You'll be asked to provide a username and password, an email address, and optionally to choose a waze nickname, which is used to identify you on the map and in reports you send, should you choose to be identified.
- Select the username you'd like. The username is case dependent so Jenny is not the same as jenny.
- After you have proceeded to fill in all the form, waze will display the filled-in form (your password will be displayed as five stars no matter how long it actually is).
- If the information is the way you want it, select Create in order to create your account. If not, select the line you want to change.
- 1.2 Tap Next to confirm and to enter as a registered user or Skip if you don't want to register at this moment.
- Note that if you select “skip”, a temporary account will be created for you If you skip the registration.
- You will not be able to access waze's web site and points you get during driving will not be saved!
- If you already have a waze account, tap Get Started.
- Enter your Username and Password and tap Log in.
You can also enter your twitter account details. Your routes and / or road reports will be tweeted automatically from your account according to your settings.
Way to go!
1. Way to go! Congratulation you have a new WAZE account.
2. Read or skip the information about waze:
3. Welcome to waze's main screen:
4. 2D (2D and 3D should appear in the settings part)
5. 3D- Depth dimension will be added to the map in this mode.
Top Screen icons
GPS reception and Internet connection
Means you have good connectivity and your location is known.
Means a low-power connection, until it improves only your rough location is known.
Means your GPS connection is bad or non-existent, and your location is unknown. To improve it, try to give your phone a clear line of sight to the sky and wait a few minutes.
Select your mood
- you’re happy – other wazers will see your avatar on the map as
- you’re sad – and your avatar
- you’re tired – and your avatar
- you’re mad – and your avatar
- you’re bored – and your avatar
- you’re starving – and your avatar
Tap Around me to view groups' report in your area:
Tap On route to view groups' reports on current route:
Tap My Groups to return to Groups screen and tap OK to view your grroups:
Tapping will show all Live info.
This is an exclamation point together with a small number representing the number of events that have been reported in your area. As long as you have Internet connectivity this number is constantly updated. To view details of these reports, tap the Events button at the bottom of the screen.
If you've stopped, the reports will also be displayed in rotation on the main screen, on your map.
Simply by driving around with waze running on their smartphones, drivers share real-time information that waze translates into road and traffic conditions. You can also actively report to the community on traffic, accidents and incidents, speed cameras, police traps, blocked roads and more. These are called "events". This information about events is collected and analyzed in real time to provide all wazers with the optimal route to their destination at any given moment.
The Events button displays a menu, organized by type of event, of the real-time live reports by wazers about problems in your area:
- All - gives you a list of all events reported in your area, listed by distance
- Police - displays only reports of police cars/traps , listed by distance
- Traffic - displays only reports of traffic loads in your area (light / moderate / heavy / standstill) listed by distance
- Accidents - displays only reports of accidents in your area.
- Chit Chats - displays the chat and allow to add a comment:
- Other - any reports of events that aren't in one of the above 3 categories.
From the list of displayed events, you can:
- Tap on the event to display its location on the map together with the full text of the report. To add your own comment to the report of this event (where allowed): tap on the Comment button that appears under the text of the report. You'll get a virtual keyboard: type in your comment and press Done. Your comment will also be sent directly to the wazer who reported the event originally. If he or she replies, you'll get a message on your screen: "responding to you" with his or her reply.
- Tap the arrow beside an event to bring up a menu of possible actions:
- Show on map (the same option as touching the report of the event rather than the arrow beside it)
- Report irrelevant – if you're in that location and the event reported no longer exists there
- Add comment – brings up the virtual keyboard; type in your comment and then press Done.
- Sort by recency - if you would rather see results by chronological order (latest first).
Bottom Screen Icons
Drive to- Search or choose an address to drive to.
- Search address or place- You may enter the name of a road, an address, a place name or keywords. Waze is smart and will show you a list of matches in order based on the closest and importance of the place. If there are few matches, a Google Local Search will be used. So you can search for "toy shop" or "gas station" and Waze will let you select from the closest matches. You don’t have to enter a city but if your destination is not in your current city, you might want to enter a city as well. If Waze does not know the house numbers on your destination road, or you don't enter a house number, Waze will choose the middle of the road.
After getting the results you can select one of the folowing:
Select as your destination. After selecting this option, Waze will suggest you an optimal route to your destination, considering different factors like Traffic jams and hazards.
Show on map Centers the map display on the location
Add to favorites You have the choice of entering a name for the favorite. If you select Done this location will be added to the end of your My favorites list.
My Favorites- This is a list of saved locations that you chose to add to favorites. You can select any location here as your destination. This list is sorted based on how recently and frequently you selected the favorite as a destination.
Your home or work place can be added from "Home" and "Work" shortcut, in order to get an easy and fast access.
Recent Searches- A list of recent locations you selected after using search address or place or selecting a destination using the location menu. The most recent search is at the top. Note: Destinations chosen from my favorites or saved locations are not included in the Recent Searches list.
Saved Locations- A list of locations saved using the location Menu. You can select any location here as your destination. The most recently saved location is at the top of the list of Saved locations.
Settings: allow you to view and personalize your waze experience.
- Navigation guidance (on/off)- whether you want voice instruction in addition to the map display when following a route.
- Display – to display the map in either 2D (default) or 3D.
- Light – whether the screen lighting should be adjusted for day or night viewing. By default, the display will automatically switch to night mode when it gets dark. You can choose to keep this option manual by setting "automatic night mode" to Off from the General settings menu.
- Twitter (settings)
- Map color scheme
- Data Usage
- Language - allow you to change the language of the system.
- Prompts - allows you to change the language of the navigation instructions.
- Measurement system – you can choose to display distances in miles or in kilometers.
- Back light on – by selecting "on", the backlight will remain on as long as waze is running.
- Auto zoom - by default it's "According to speed", so the map will zoom in and out, while navigating, depending on your speed. You can also select "According to distance", so the map will zoom in and out depending on the distance to your next decision point (e.g. place where you have to turn). You can disable this feature by selecting "No".
- Show points ticker - Whether to display the points ticker
- 24 hour clock – allows you to choose between 24/12 hour clock.
Auto learn routes to your frequent destination -
Profile: Displays your account details
- User name
- Password- five stars representing your password (no matter how long your password is).
Note: To change your username and password, first go to the waze.com site, log in, and make the changes, and only then update it on your phone.
This menu displays a screen headed "Display my location on mobile and web" . Waze always respects your privacy, and your location will never be shared against your will. This is where you define the degree of privacy you'd like:
- Anonymous: your location is shown but not your identity (neither username nor nickname): you appear as an "anonymous user". This is the default. The top Status bar shows this by displaying your avatar in blue with a question mark on it.
- Nickname: other wazers will see your location on the map, and your avatar will display your current mood (as described regarding the Status bar avatar, above). If you've chosen this option, your status bar displays a green avatar.
Twitter lets you choose whether to tweet your waze reports to your twitter followers; if you choose to do so, enter your Twitter username and password. Your current mood will be included in the tweet. You can disable and re-enable tweeting at any time without affecting your Twitter credentials.
Additionally, you can configure which reports to publish on your Twitter account:
- My road reports.
- My destination and ETA.
- City & state only.
- House #, Street, City, State.
Additionally, you can configure which reports to publish on your Facebook account:
- My road reports.
- My destination and ETA.
- City & state only.
- House #, Street, City, State.
- My road Munching.
Lets you set up your foursquare account to use with waze, and set tweets about your foursquare activity.
What is Foursquare? It's a cool way to discover and promote cool places in your city and be rewarded for doing so. You can check foursquare and check in to locations around you using waze. First thing you'll need is to create an account on foursquare - this can be done on http://www.foursquare.com Then, make sure you are logged in to waze (with your waze user name) and go to settings >> profile. Under 'Foursquare' enter your foursquare user name and password. Hit back or enter (depending on phone) and wait for the message confirming that you were able to connect to your foursquare account. Note that sometimes it takes a few times before it is able to connect. Once connected, you can use waze and at any given point - when you position is known (GPS icon is green) - you can check in to locations on foursquare. Go to "report" - where you would usually report traffic jams, accidents, etc. - the last option is to check in with foursquare. Choosing this option will bring up a list of all the foursquare locations around you. Click on one to check in to it. Then visit http://www.foursquare.com to see the full details of this check in.
Car: represents your car on the map you see
You can choose from a large number of cars of different types and colors.
Map color scheme
Tapping Pop-up reports will show the next screen:
Tapping wazers group icons:
Route preference: Here you can select between fastest or shortest way:
Dirt roads: Here you can choose whether you want waze to navigate you through dirt roads or not:
Tapping Refresh map of my area will delete tiles (sections of the map) in the area, and download it again from the server.
Add Group name and Description
Close the message:
Me on map
Me on map – simply centers your car on the screen.
Exits the application.
Note: All the option will be displayed only if there are GPS reception and Internet Connection.
Select whether the location is on your lane or the reverse direction.
You can add a description, take a picture and record a voice message (by selecting the red button).
Select whether the traffic jam is moderate, heavy or standstill. Also Select whether the location is on your lane or the reverse direction. You can add a description, take a picture and record a voice message (by selecting the red button).
Select whether the accident is minor or major. Also Select whether the location is on your lane or the reverse direction. You can add a description, take a picture and record a voice message (by selecting the red button).
Select whether this is a road hazard, shoulder or weather hazard. Also Select whether the location is on your lane or the reverse direction. You can add a description, take a picture and record a voice message (by selecting the red button).
Select whether this is a speed cam, a red light cam or fake. Also select whether it's on your lane or the other direction.
Note: The speed cam will be added to the location where you clicked "Send".
Select whether the location is on your lane or the reverse direction. You can also take a picture and record a voice message (by selecting the red button).
- Record new roads
- Stopping the recording will show the next screen:
- Update house number
- Report map problem
check-in with Foursquare
Middle Screen Icons
- Zoom In/Out
- Align North
- Update map