| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Want to help out with the map in Connecticut? Check out the many To Do lists for the state.
- Gas Stations
- All gas stations should be locked as high as able, up to R4
- All gas stations should be named to clearly identify the station (pending main wiki update)
- Special care should be taken to properly name grocery store gas stations (BJ's Gas, Costco Gasoline, Stop & Shop Gas, etc) in order to differentiate it from the shopping place
- Main To Do List
- Landmarks To Do List
- Functional Class To Do List - COMPLETE
- The US map is being changed to conform with the federal Functional Classification guidelines, in accordance with the US Road Types wiki page. This To Do list is tracking the conversation for the state.