| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Here are some examples of resources that we cannot use because of copyright restrictions. See Using external sources for a general discussion of the problem. You can contact the copyright holders, representing no-one but yourself, and asking them to create a copyright/license notice that would allow anyone to freely use the information without attribution. The Waze team is working to come up with an allowed list of online mapping resources.
- Delaware Road Closures And Restrictions -- contact Deldot
- Maps/street names/addresses in Delaware:
- New Castle County GIS Viewer. Click and then click on a parcel to see its address, and follow "parcel details" to get to the "view map" permalink. -- Contact New Castle County GIS services
- Kent County -- Contact Kent County DE
- Sussex County -- contact Sussex county government offices]
- Sussex County Web Mapping Application. Pro tip: many streets outside Sussex are searchable through this app.