| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
|This page is being updated to the new State template suite. If you are interested you can view it at this test page. If you would like to help the effort, send a private message to the editor of the new page.|
- USGS National Map Viewer (sometimes quite out of date)
- 2011 Boundary and Annexation Survey Maps from US Census Bureau
Construction & Closures
- KSDOT 511 KS DOT Closure & Road Information
- KS Functional Classification Maps
- Google Map Tools (useful for drawing arbitrary polygons to use in AM requests)
- Anderson, Atchison, Barton, Chatauqua, Clay, Crawford, Doniphan, Elk, Jefferson, Jewell, Kingman, Marion, McPherson, Montgomery, Saline, Sedgewick, and Wabaunsee County GIS
- Butler County GIS Includes cities of Andover, Augusta, Douglass, El Dorado, Rose Hill, Towanda.
- Cherokee County GIS Includes dities of Baxter Springs, Columbus, Galena.
- Cowley County GIS Includes dities of Arkansas City, Winfield.
- Doniphan County GIS Includes cities of Elwoood, Wathena, Troy.
- Douglas County GIS Includes cities of Baldwin City, Eudora, Lawrence, Lecompton.
- Ellis County GIS Includes cities of Ellis, Hays, Victoria.
- Jackson County GIS Includes cities of Holton.
- Johnson County GIS Includes cities of De Soto, Edgerton, Fairway, Gardner, Lake Quivira, Leawood, Lenexa, Merriam, Mission, Mission Hills, Mission Woods, Olathe, Overland Park, Paririe Village, Roeland Park, Shawnee, Spring Hill, Westwood, Westwood Hills.
- Junction City GIS Address plots
- Lane County GIS Includes cities of Dighton.
- Leavenworth County GIS Includes cities of Basehor, Easton, Lansing, Leavenworth, Linwood, Tonganoxie.
- Lyon County GIS Includes cities of Emporia.
- Miami County GIS Includes cities of Louisburg, Osawatomie, Paola, Spring Hill.
- Pottawatomie County GIS Includes cities of Manhattan, St. Marys, Wamego.
- Reno County GIS Includes cities of Buhler, Haven, Hutchinson, Nickerson, South Hutchinson.
- Riley County GIS Includes cities of Manhattan, Ogden.
- Sedgwick County GIS Includes cities of Bel Aire, Cheney, Clearwater, Colwich, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Kechi, Maize, Mulvane, Park City, Sedgwick, Valley Center, Wichita.
- Shawnee County GIS Includes cities of Auburn, Rossville, Silver Lake, Topeka.
- Wilson County GIS Includes cities of Fredonia, Neodesha.
- Wyandotte County GIS Includes cities of Bonner Springs, Edwardsville, Kansas City.