| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Statewide Mapping Resources
The following links are helpful for mapping in New Jersey and nationwide.
- Federal Highway Administration
- US Department of Transportation
- NJ Department of Transportation
- Major Construction Projects NJ-DOT
- 511 NJ - Live traffic, construction, closures
- NJ Turnpike Authority (NJTA) - NJ Turnpike and Garden State Parkway
Geometry boundary files
These files may be used with scripts to view in WME, or other tools such as Google Earth.
These can be imported to the UR-MP Tracking script to setup custom areas. To use for the URMPT script, click a link below, then save the file. You can then import this file directly as a custom area in the WKT field.