| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Oregon follows the Functional Classification (FC) system for both state and non-state roads. This change from the previous road-typing guidance was changed in September 2014.
- Oregon Department of Transporation (ODOT) homepage
- ODOT Map-based project tracker
- Oregon Route to Highway Cross Reference
- ODOT Digital Video Log (DVL)
- Oregon highway summary by Route shows you all the Oregon highways which comprise state and US routes.
- ODOT TransGIS can be used to view all manner of roadway attributes, including Functional Classification. To view functional classifications, go to Display->Layer Catalog->Highway Classifications. Select both/either State and Non-State.
- ODOT Trucking Restrictions Good resource for scheduled freeway & highway closures. Updated daily.
- Oregon Zipcode Map from ZipMap.net
- State Highways in Oregon on wikipedia
- ODOT Updates via email
- US and Oregon Routes Descriptions (talks about where routes go, as compared to Oregon highways
PLEASE NOTE: Many counties use base maps which are copyrighted. Only information provided by the county (addresses, road names, etc.) may be used to map in Waze.
- Gilliam County GIS (Provided by Lane County)
- Hood River
- Lake County GIS (Provided by Lane County)
- Malheur County Taxlot Map (Click on the taxlot then More Info to open address map PDF)