| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Visit the Cities and Towns section to view GIS and PLAT maps for individual towns in Rhode Island.
Other statewide resources:
- Highway Functional Classification Map - Map of all classified roads in Rhode Island.
- Functional Classifications by Town - Maps and Tables listing all functional classifications for each municipality in Rhode Island.
- Travel Advisories - Listing of all potential lane and road closures in the state. Updated Friday nights.
- Rhode Island 511 - Map that displays all traffic incidents in the state, as well as traffic webcams and traffic flow overlays.
- 2014 Official State Highway Map - Official state road map including route numbers, village centers, and points of interest
- Vision GIS Data - Public tax assessor data for the entire state, which can be helpful for determining street addresses.