| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Scripts/Street to River PLUS
|This page is an element displayed as a section on the Scripts page. The content should be edited on this page, click here to view it on the main page.|
The script is designed as a helper for creating river landmarks for the free Waze navigation system. The script transforms the geometry of a new unsaved street to a river landmark. You can predefine the width and the name for the new landmark in the form of a special street name.
To add a new river:
- Install this script and go to WME.
- Draw a new street but do not save the street.
- Add and apply a street name to define the rivers name and width. This step is optional.
- Example: 20m Spree creates a 20 meters wide river named Spree
- Select the helper street.
- Click the Street to river button.
- Delete the helper street.
- Edit the new landmark as you like. You can even set the landmark to another type. Here it is used to mark a railroad, using landmark type 'other'.
To expand an existing river:
- Draw a new Street that starts inside an existing river, but do not save the Street.
- Make sure that you see on map the beginning of the Street (the intersection point of the street and the river)
- Select the helper Street.
- Click the "Street to river" button.
- Delete the helper Street.
- Edit the new landmark as you like.
Multilingual interface: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Hungarian and Czech.
↓ DOWNLOAD ↓
|Bring up comments or questions on this page in this forum .|