| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Scripts/WME Roundabout Angles
|This page is an element displayed as a section on the Scripts page. The content should be edited on this page, click here to view it on the main page.|
The script provides guidance based on the rules described in the USA roundabouts wiki page.
The original authorship of the script is by wlodek76, who decided to leave the Waze community (hopefully, not forever...). The rights for further maintenance of the script have been granted by the original author to FZ69617 ( ) (forum profile).
- Activate the script by enabling the "Roundabout Angles" layer in WME
- The default is inactive, therefore the script will always be off when you reload WME. It must be activated again each time its needed (after reloading WME).
- The script will automatically find all roundabouts visible on the map - pan and / or zoom the map, if it doesn't find them.
- Angles will only be displayed for roundabouts with four or less nodes. The other roundabouts will still display the round helper line in a slightly different color, together with a line to the first three nodes, but no angles will be displayed.
↓ DOWNLOAD ↓
- from GreasyFork.org --last updated 2014-10-02
|Bring up comments or questions on this page in this forum .|