| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Scripts/WME Route Speeds (Traffic)
|This page is an element displayed as a section on the Scripts page. The content should be edited on this page, click here to view it on the main page.|
by FZ69617 ( )
Initially developed by wlodek76 ( ), now under development by a new team.
- Find the "Route Speeds" tab somewhere after your drives tab.
- Multi-select two segments connected to each other.
- Switch back to the Route Speeds tab
- You may now drag and drop the "A" and "B" markers.
- You may also start a route by specifying lat/long coordinates, and you may copy these coordinates from route speeds to test the same route again later.
↓ DOWNLOAD ↓ Installation Requirements: Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey(Firefox)
|Bring up comments or questions on this page in this forum .|