| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Talk:Rhode Island/To do
Just looked over the list of proposed highways, and they all look legit. Just a few suggestions:
- I think the freeway portion of Rte 4 actually starts at the intersection with Oak Hill Rd, since Rte 4 becomes limited access north of that intersection.
- Similarly, the freeway portion of Rte 403 starts at the intersection of Commerce Park Rd.
- The freeway portion of Rte 6 is only between I-295 and Rte 10. The rest is covered by other freeways.
- There is a portion of Rte 146 that I would argue is NOT a freeway, between where it splits with Rte 99 and where it splits with Rte 146A. The section contains stoplights and at-grade connectors, so I would keep this part as a Major Highway.
- Rtes 79 and 140 are in Massachusetts.
I've updated the list with the suggested changes.