If you have any additions, updates, corrections, or suggestions for this page, feel free to edit it yourself, post on the state forum, or send a PM to one of the RCs or SMs listed below.
Thank you, and Happy Wazing!
Primary issues for maintaining the road network
- Remove unneeded junction nodes.
- Remove excess geometry nodes (those which are not changing the geometry of a segment). When the geometry node is very near the end of a segment, double check while zoomed-in to see if the geometry node is actually changing the turn angle.
- Inspect and correct connectivity of necessary junctions.
- Ensure there is no connectivity of non-drivable segments to drivable ones.
- Update all segment "Street Names" in accordance with the guidelines in the Road Names (USA) wiki article, and the Arizona State specific guidelines.
- Inspect and correct overpasses/underpasses to ensure that the segments are on different levels, and do not have a junction node where they meet.
- Ensure that any roads crossing at the same elevation level have a junction node connecting them.
- Ensure that Update Requests are being handled correctly, courteously and in a timely fashion.