| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your countries local Wazeopedia.
If you have any additions, updates, corrections, or suggestions for this page, feel free to edit it yourself, post on the state forum, or send a PM to one of the RCs or SMs listed below.
Thank you, and Happy Wazing!
Primary issues for maintaining the road network
- Remove unneeded junction nodes.
- Remove excess geometry nodes (those which are not changing the geometry of a segment). When the geometry node is very near the end of a segment, double check while zoomed-in to see if the geometry node is actually changing the turn angle.
- Inspect and correct connectivity of necessary junctions.
- Ensure there is no connectivity of non-drivable segments to drivable ones.
- Update all segment "Street Names" in accordance with the guidelines in the Road Names (USA) wiki article, and the Arizona State specific guidelines.
- Inspect and correct overpasses/underpasses to ensure that the segments are on different levels, and do not have a junction node where they meet.
- Ensure that any roads crossing at the same elevation level have a junction node connecting them.
- Ensure that Update Requests are being handled correctly, courteously and in a timely fashion.