| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Complete Guide to Waze in the United Kingdom United Kingdom Wazeopedia
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
UK editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- Guide to maximum lock levels
- Guidelines for dealing with User Reports and Conversations
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)
Editing Resources for the UK
- UK's Self-Management Policy
- How to become an Area Manager (UK Forum)
- Map of UK Area Managers
- How to contact the UK Country Admins
- Requirements for application become a UK Country Manager
UK Editor Community
Some road names and boundaries contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2018. For more information see OS OpenData Licence.
Some road name data comes from Isle of Man Government maps, © Crown copyright 2018, published under the Isle of Man Open Government Licence For Public Sector Information.