| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Here is my personal list of "Must Read" WME documents - as well as tools & tricks...Hopefully this will be a useful reference for new WMEs as well...
1. Basics (Read these completely...then read again...rinse & repeat):
- Edits to avoid (USA) (Read BEFORE you read the basics!!) - Using external sources - Waze_Map_Editor - FAQ - Map_Editing_Quick-start_Guide - Map Editing Tips and Hints - Map Editor Interface and Controls - Best_map_editing_practice - Road types/USA - Mapping resources/USA - Places
2. Detailed WME links
- Junction Style Guide - Main - Junction Style Guide/Intersections - How Waze determines turn / keep / exit maneuvers - Junction_Style_Guide#Loops - Soft and hard turns - Junction Style Guide/Controlling turn instructions - At-grade connectors - Routing penalties -
3. Useful WME Tutorials Author: Fjsawicki (Tampa FL AM & has been a great help to me!! Thanks Felix!)
4. WME Addon Scripts <Under Construction>