| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
User:Fuchserl/Colour schemes/DACH colours day
Last updated 2017-10-11
A theme featuring colours of roads and other features like users in DACH countries expect them to be based on experience from paper maps. Created for waze version 4.x
- colours of roads and other features like user in DACH countries expect them to be based on experience from paper maps
- freeways (Autobahnen, Schnellstraßen) are orange
- major highways (Bundesstraßen) are red
- railroads are dark grey with texture and therefore well visible
- dirt roads are brown and well visible
- non-drivable roads are thinner but visible
- other design parameters
- default area colour is grey
- runways are visible
- private roads are slightly red (warning color, driving forbidden!) and well visible
- parking lot roads are slightly blue and well visible
- map background is slightly grey so it is not too bright
- one way arrows are better visible
- selection color is bright blue
- alternative routes colours are green - orange - red
20161203: added colors for parking lot places
20161020: added sufficient thickness (new parameter) for routes on alternative routes screen, made the zoom level when labels disappear more consistent
20160325: 50% transparency for nearly all elements, makes it more pleasant to look at
ACTUAL SCHEMA TEXT CONTENT WILL BE ADDED HERE - SOON....