| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
User:Imper1um/Overhaul/User Manual/Waze Client/Tips and Tricks
- You can get more information on an event by tapping on it. It can list who submitted it, and you can even talk about it.
- You can set your mood by tapping the Menu () button, then tap the My Waze ((My Waze Button 20px)) button. From this menu, tap Moods, and you can set your mood. Waze Babies cannot set their mood.
- You can talk to other Wazers by taping on their name and tapping Ping
- Don't like the route that was given because of traffic? Tap the Menu () button, then tap the Routes ((Routes Button 20px)) button. It will give you up to 3 alternate routes to take, including the one you are currently on.
- You don't need to send a report as soon as you make it. Clicking the Later button saves it to the side so when you have more focus, you can add extra information.
- Reports with a paperclip have a picture.