| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
- New Landmarks page referencing UK page http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_label_and_name_landmarks_%28United_Kingdom%29
- Review quick editing guide; link to more detailed instructions; ensure details have images
- Client App refresh with new data
- Address updates (Bing maps) and Route Distance
- iPhone temp too high
- Battery life with Waze on
- Similar to what makes it hot, but without the recharging
- Alerts not always coming up
- Best practices to incorporate into English instructions
- Update bridge icon in Overpass section
- Update Roundabout Nav Instructions
- Information on Road type penalties based on distance.
- Link instructions on turn determination to editor articles
- Add "Are you in a traffic jam"
- Freeway to Freeway Splits (WeeeZer14 to confirm in a few weeks)
- Do not label roundabout roads to keep proper routing information
- Create and cross link Editable area
- iPhone User Manual - Need settings
- Review Turns page and provide examples
- Splitting a segment needs images
- How to enter GPS Coordinates (Client App, Live Map, WME)
- Hidden codes including:
- Add content for Roundabout page on Adjusting geometry and Junctions
- Improve Cul-de-sac instructions
- Add information on making roads intersect by selecting both
- Must be saved with same country, state, city, level; same instructions for joining segments.
- When not to split a road