| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
- Currently a Level 5 Map Editor
- Started Using Waze App in July 2012
- Became a Waze Map Editor in August 2012
- Waze Beta App Tester (iOS)
- Waze Beta Leader
Primary Role: California State Manager
The State Manager role was designed to organize the editing efforts within the assigned state. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being granted editing rights throughout their assigned state.
- Ensuring Unlocks/Updates are addressed.
- Working with editors on issues related to map editing.
- Maintaining and updating a closures list for their state.
- Maintain/Update/Lead a dedicated forum/ sub-forum thread in the Waze Forum.
- Monitor the forum, post updates, and answer any questions from other editors.
- Inform editors about existing policy.
- Identify, and keep the Country Management informed about advancing editors with good skills, and those editors needing improvement.
- Identify new editors throughout the state and mentor them formally, or informally.
Additional Editing Areas:
- New Mexico
|Nivekeel can be reached by private message.|