| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
- Hi, I currently roam around the SE of Nebraska, and Western and Southern edges of Missouri. I-80, NE-2, I-29, MO-7, MO-13, US-60 (and their collectors) are my usual routes.
- My current working goal is to rank up to 3, learn the ins and outs of WME, and the various add-ins. To learn the overall best practices for editing, and then the subtleties of the region I usually edit in.
- When I reach rank 3, my follow up mid-range goal is to try to identify an area where I could become an effective AM. I don't anticipate trying to become an AM until I have at least 6 months of solid editing experience, and have participated more actively in the forums, the wiki, and the chat channel in WME.
- I started to edit using WME on 20140429.
- Cheers all and have fun wazing
- You can message me at rickh7's forum PM