| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
|Wiki content is written and maintained by Waze community members. It may not be accurate or complete.|
- US Unlock and Update Requests
- US Regions, Coordinators and Experts
- Waze Map Editor
- Road Shields In US States, which contains some useful information for abbreviations and regular expressions.
- How Waze determines turn / keep / exit maneuvers
- Road Naming (USA)
- Speed limits/USA
- Closure Form - forum source : Road Closures Form for All Editors
- Closure Forms for Review - forum source : Road Closures Form for All Editors
- Community Role: State Manager (SM)
- wiki Templates
Fixing URs and MPs
From somewhere in the wiki:
If you find something which indeed needs fixing (disconnected street, bad TR, etc), do so and mark Solved. (Just make sure you're not undoing a recent change to the map which may not yet be reflected in imagery or street view, as one editor did to a recent carefully researched change of mine)
If you find something explainable, but for which nothing can be changed on the map, such as lost GPS signal in hills/tall buildings, or Frequently Ignored routing to an alley, etc. mark Not Identified.
|Troyv can be reached by private message.|