| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Complete Guide to Waze in Cyprus (Under Development, Copied from the UK Guide will slowly customize)
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
Cyprus editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- Guide to maximum lock levels
- Guidelines for dealing with User Reports and Conversations
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)
Editing Resources for Cyprus
- Ministry of Interior Maps
- Tourist Maps with road names
- Cyprus Government Open Geographic Information Data
- Cyprus Government Open Data on Cyprus Dams