Complete Guide to Waze in the India ( Entire Page Under Development)
|Currently, there is a MegaMapRaid (MMR) happening in the south of India. A MegaMapRaid is a MapRaid in which a group of international map editors join together and update a large area. Look at the raid wiki page for more info.|
Getting Started with Waze
Getting Started with Map Editing
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
Indian editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- How to label Towns and Cities
- How to classify and name Roads
- How to draw and label Landmarks
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide,Creating and Editing a roundabout
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)
Because of national security legislations, civil and military Vital Areas (VAs)/Vital Points (VPs) should not be added to the map.
Editing Resources for India
Whats under the Hood?
Help Improve Waze in India
Known Issues and Waze Status Updates
- Problems, bugs and limitations
- Updates on Waze status, service, currently known issues, and completed processes