To Do - Toledo, OH
The area in this To Do list is currently limited to Toledo and the immediate surrounding communities, plus Bowling Green Ohio.
In addition it will also include, I-75 and I-80/I-90 in Northwest Ohio.
Additional areas will be added as volunteer Waze editors make themselves available.
[The information within these charts is very out of date and needs to be updated as editing for most roads listed is now complete.]
|Freeway Name||Responsible Area Manager||Date Started||Status||Comment|
|I- 75||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||*partially edited by GizmoGuy411|
|I- 475/US- 23 N-S||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||*partially edited by GizmoGuy411|
|I- 475 E-W||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||*partially edited by GizmoGuy411|
|I- 80/I- 90||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||May be split into smaller segments as Waze editors become available.|
|I- 280||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||*partially edited by GizmoGuy411|
- *More work needed, by Waze editors.
|US Highway Name||Responsible Area Manager||Date Started||Status||Comment|
- Additional US Highways to be added.
|Ohio Highway Name||Responsible Area Manager||Date Started||Status||Comment|
- Additional OH Highways to be added.
|Major Interchanges||Responsible Area Manager||Date Started||Status||Comment|
|I- 75 & I- 475 N-S/US- 23||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||...|
|I- 75 & I- 475 E-W||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||...|
|I- 75 & I- 280||tbd||00/00/00||Unassigned||...|
|I- 475 N-S/US- 23 & US- 23 & I- 475 E-W||tbd||00/00/10||Unassigned||...|
|I- 80/I- 90 & I- 75||tbd||00/00/10||Unassigned||...|
|I- 80/I- 90 & I- 280/OH- 420||tbd||00/00/10||Unassigned||...|
|I- 80/I- 90 & US- 20 (Reynolds Rd)||tbd||00/00/10||Unassigned||...|
- Additional interchanges for US- 6/20/23/24/224, OH-2/25/51/64/105/120/184/582/795 to be added, then others along I- 80/I- 90 from the eastern NW Ohio edge to the Indiana Border.
Michigan PR Finder: http://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/prfinder/MapPage.aspx
Toledo and Northwest Ohio Resources for Waze Map Editing with Cartouche
(Created 18-Nov-2010 by GizmoGuy411, Edited 02-Apr-2011 by "GizmoGuy411" with contributions from "mapcat")
WARNING! DO NOT use data from commercial map sources such as Google Maps which would constitute a copyright violation. Such resources should ONLY be used to help verify information already known or to research issues that may require field inspection. (Commercial maps have been known to incorporate intentional misinformation to help detect when their data has been misused,)
• Waze “To Do” list for the Toledo and Northwest Ohio area: (this page)
• Waze Forum for Northwest Ohio Area: (not yet created) http://www.waze.com/forum/
• Lucas County Auditor ARIES Online:
- Best official resource for Lucas County road names. (Works best with Internet Explorer.)
- To see road name suffixes, be sure to have the Streets, Street Names, and Parcels checkboxes checked for the map, then use the “Indentify” map tool to select a property parcel on the road in question. Information will appear below the map, and the “Data” tab will provide more detail.
- Parcel identification is also handy to determine exact location for a junction when road names change along a road, such as on curved roads.
- Note that the latest aerial image overlays are generally not as current as the underlying map.
- Deleted roads and never built roads may still be shown on the maps for reference purposes.
• Wood County Auditor Map:
- They have a much better interactive map system than Lucas County.
- Best official resource for Wood County road names.
- Use to help resolve multiple mapping issues.
• Henry County GIS Map:
Their county engineer maintains their maps, rather than their auditor.
• Other Surrounding County Auditor Links at Toledo Realtors:
• Federal Highway Administrations's (FHWA) Office of Planning,
Environment, and Realty Executive Geographic Information System (HEPGIS):
• Interchange/Intersection Types (from Wikipedia): - Interchanges (grade separated) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interchange_(road) Types included: Cloverleaf · Diamond · Directional T · Diverging diamond · Parclo · Trumpet · SPUI · Stack · Three-level diamond · Raindrop · Roundabout interchange - Intersections (at grade): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersection_(road) Types included: Box junction · Continuous flow · Hook turn · Jughandle · Michigan left · Quadrant roadway · Roundabout · Superstreet · 3-way junction · Traffic circle · Bowtie
Click here to send a Private Message to GizmoGuy411 via the Waze forum.