| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 08:52, 17 July 2013 by Sergya
- Клієнтський пристрій - це, як правило, смартфон із завантаженим і встановленим безкоштовним клієнтським додатком Waze
- Waze uses GPS and networking to download free maps, get routing information and get notifications of events
- Supported device platforms for Waze 3.x are Android, iPhone, and iPad (the iPad WiFi only model does not have an integrated GPS).
- Supported device platforms for Waze 2.x and earlier are Android, Blackberry, iPhone (Apple iOS), Symbian (Nokia) and Windows Mobile (not Windows Phone)
- Even without a supported smartphone you can still plan your route using the Live Map for the Canada and the USA and the Rest Of The World (ROTW)
- You can review the full list of features in the latest release of the Waze client app, broken down by device platform.
- Even if your specific device model is not listed as a supported model, the Waze client app for your platform may work, especially if it is a more recent model. Give it a try. Please edit the Wiki with your results.
|Device Platform||Supported models *||Controls||Current problems||Development history (Changelog)|
|iPhone/iPad (Apple iOS)||Touch controls||More...||More...|