| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
- Map Editor Interface and Controls
- Update Requests in Waze Map Editor
- House Numbers in Waze Map Editor
- Creating and Editing street segments
- Scheduled (Time-Based) Segment and Turn Restrictions
- Smudged city
- Creating and Editing a roundabout
- Creating and Editing a landmark
- Overpasses, Underpasses and Bridges
- Updating the map
- Real time closures due to long-term construction, natural disasters, etc.
- How to add ferries (TO DO)
- How to add tunnels (TO DO)
- How to add a new road to an existing junction
- Naming of roads crossing a dual carriage way
- Editing more than one road
- Warning on possible lack of accuracy in aerial images
- Private and Military Installations
- Carpool, HOV, Transit lanes
- To report map editor performance issues, use the Quick Help form on the Support Page
- Outdated Aerials - a form to report locations where the current aerial imagery is out of date