| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your countries local Wazeopedia.
Benelux Major Highway
When to apply in The Netherlands:
- N-roads starting from N1 to N399.
When to apply in Belgium:
- N-roads starting from N1 to N99.
Road name construction:
- Firstly the N-number
- In case there is a European road number, this can be added as second number (only Belgium)
- For example: N63 - E46 - Chaussée de Liège
- The streetname can be added as last part