| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your countries local Wazeopedia.
Benelux Minor Highway
When to apply in The Netherlands:
- N-roads starting from N400 to N999.
- S-roads (Amsterdam/Den Haag/etc.).
- Deviation routes (Uxx, add U-number as streetname)
When to apply in Belgium:
- N-roads starting from N100 to N999.
- First part is the N-number.
- If in case, you can add the European roadnumber (Only in Belgium):
For example: N830 - E44 - Av. de l'Europe
- Last part is the streetname.