Revision as of 16:46, 12 March 2012 by Gizmoguy411
Complete Guide to Waze in Canada (Under Development)
- Since the USA and Canada share the same Waze server, please refer to USA in the left menu bar for additional information.
- This page should also available in French. See "Use your language skills" below.
- Please follow the Canada Post street type abbreviation to reduce map clutter by not using long road type name.
E.g. John St, Bayview Ave, Don Valley Pky, Slick Dr, Main Blvd, etc.
See http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGaddress-e.asp#1391461 for full details in English and French.
- Canada Post also published the abbreviations for provinces and territories 
E.g. Whitehorse, YT Toronto, ON Charlottetown, PE
- For wide roads (at least 3 lanes on each direction) with two directions of traffic, create two one-way roads so that a GPS lock will be made correctly. Note: standard lane width is about 3.5m, typical GPS accuracy is about 10-20m.