| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Classification of crossings
Revision as of 15:28, 2 January 2012 by Fvwazing
Classes of crossings
Crossings can be classified according to the number of single and split(double) roads involved in the crossing.
- Simple 3-Way-Crossing (SSS)
- Simple road crossing a split road (SSD)
- Split road crossing a simple road (DDS)
- 3 Split roads crossing (DDD)
- Simple 4-Way-Crossing (SSSS)
- Split road crossing 3 simple roads (DSSS)
- 2 Split roads crossing 2 simple roads (DDSS)
- 3 Split roads crossing 1 simple road (DDDS)
- 4 Split roads crossing (DDDD)