| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your countries local Wazeopedia.
Links to My Dashboard
USA/Canada users: http://www.waze.com/dashboard/
Israeli-an users: http://www.waze.co.il/dashboard/
All other 'international' users: http://world.waze.com/dashboard/
Inside the "My Dashboard" page, you will be able to find your Personal Information and your Statistics. The information and statistics offered here are personal, and therefore will be accesible only after you sign into the website. Note that if you are in North America that you need to use the www.waze.com site and if anywhere else the world.waze.com site. Logging into the incorrect website will give you incorrect information from what you are expecting.
After signing in, you will see that your Dashboard has been divided into two different sections. In each of them, you will find all of your personal information and your driving activity inside Waze.
The first section, "Personal Details", allows the user to change and update personal details such as you account password, email address, location info, and birthday.
Note that of this update, you cannot change your username. To do that, you must submit a support ticket via the QuickHelp box on the Waze Support page.
These additional functional links are also available here:
- Connect your Waze account to your facebook profile
- Update email subscription preferences
- View the Waze Scoreboard
After you change any information in this section, click the Update button.
NOTE: The scoreboard section is currently undergoing changes and does not appear in the current interface. It can still be reached by adding scoreboard to the end of the HTTP link, e.g. http://www.waze.com/dashboard/scoreboard
Your Rank and Points
The third section is dedicated to "Your Rank and Points". In this section, you will be able to follow your progress and driving activity inside Waze. Each field represents a different type of activity inside Waze. Every night our system will calculate all of the points that you accumulated in all of the different fields through the day. Then the system will allocate yours points in your new position inside the rank table. Your rank can change on a daily basis.
- Map Updates: The changes made to the map through WME
- Driving Alerts: Each time you report a hazard, accident, traffic jam, etc. from the client application
- New Recorded Miles (or Kilometers): Distance you have used the pave road feature in the client application
- Existing Miles (or Kilometers): Distance you have driven with the client on tracking your drive. Does not require navigation be turned on
- Resolved Update Requests: The number of update requests you have resolved through WME. It does not include automated map problems
- Forum Posts: Counts the number of forum posts you have entered. (As of April 2013 this feature is currently not working properly, but expected to be fixed)
- House Numbers: This originally tracked the house numbers entered in the older Cartouche map editor and is not currently linked to the new house numbering editor in WME. It no longer appears on the Dashboard page.
- Your Ranking: Your rank as measured against all other Waze users/editors around the world.
Your Recent Routes
Wazers who joined prior to mid-2012 have likely seen their recent routes section on the dashboard. This was removed as Waze adjusts and optimizes their infrastructure for stability, reliability, and disaster recovery. Routes are no longer displayed on the Dashboard, but are found in the Map Editor Drives section.