| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Development plans and priorities
Waze is growing fast in features and popularity. This is not a complete list of development areas, but should reassure you that Waze is aware of your concerns and is working to make things better. Current development focus includes:
- Making the Android version stable
- Fixing annoying bugs
- Upgrading the North America servers for USA and Canada
- Getting European and UK base maps (map grids) in place
- Adding the ability to search for location by UK postcodes
- Bugs can occur when deleting junctions is known and being taken care of
- Implementing road blocks and road closures
- Supporting Car pool, (HOV), Transit Lanes
- Being able to route through connected parking lot roads, when you start on a parking lot road
- Supporting reports that apply to both directions of travel, not just your direction or the opposite direction
- Making road reports that apply to a location other than your current location