| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Development plans and priorities
Revision as of 10:59, 20 September 2010 by Waynemcdougall
- Making the Android version stable
- Fixing annoying bugs
- Upgrading the North America servers for USA and Canada
- Getting European and UK base maps (map grids) in place
- Implementing road blocks and road closures
- Supporting Car pool, (HOV), Transit Lanes
- Supporting reports that apply to both directions of travel, not just your direction or the opposite direction
- Making reports that apply to a location other than your current location
- Upgrading the world servers, which has increased the speed of editing maps in Cartouche