| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Email Waze with your problem
Revision as of 12:52, 7 December 2011 by Krankyd
- As a first step, try asking our system your question on www.waze.com/support
- You can email Waze and get a reply
- Replies may be basic but in most cases a comprehensive and complete solution
- Make sure to include your Waze username, your phone model and the Waze app version
- A Superpermalink to the area and route on the Livemap or Cartouche are often very helpful
- Screenshots can be very useful - on the iPhone hold down the Wake and Home buttons together
- Please describe what you expect to happen, and describe what actually happened
- Can you reproduce the problem? Can you describe the steps you took to reproduce the problem? So then Waze can reproduce the problem too, and know when it is fixed