| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Idaho follows the standard USA guidelines for all of the following special road types.
- Carpool, HOV, Transit lanes
- Divided highways and roadways
- Dirt roads
- Forest Service Roads
- Parking lot roads
- Partial and scheduled restrictions
- Private installations and military bases
- Roundabouts and traffic circles
- Toll roads
Review the Wiki guidelines for non-drivable roads to ensure compliance with the general guidelines.