|Please be sure to login to see the latest content.|
Complete Guide to Waze in the United Kingdom (Entire Page Under Development)
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
UK editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- How to label towns and cities
- How to classify and name roads
- How to draw and label landmarks
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guuide
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras (new)
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)
Editing Resources for the UK
- UK Editing Resources (work in progress)
UK Editor Community
Some road names contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database rights 2012. For more information see OS OpenData Licence.