| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Complete Guide to Waze in the India ( Entire Page Under Development)
Getting Started with Waze
Getting Started with Map Editing
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
Indian editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- How to label Towns and Cities
- How to classify and name Roads
- How to draw and label Landmarks
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best Map Editing Practice (Main Page)
Editing Resources for India
Whats under the Hood?
Help Improve Waze in India
Known Issues and Waze Status Updates
- Problems and Issues
- Updates on Waze status, service, currently known issues, and completed processes