Waze Map Editor shortcuts
Below are the default keyboard shortcuts for the Waze Map Editor. You can customize some keyboard shortcuts by bringing up the keyboard shortcuts help window (with the ? key), select a shortcut and then press the single key you want to use instead of the default one. This affects the current browser and computer only. This shortcut information is not stored on the server, so you would have to repeat this for each computer and browser you use.
The following keyboard shortcuts are available in the older Cartouche editor.
- G - edit the selected road/node/landmark geometry
- E - edit the selected road/node/landmark details
- C - connect the two selected roads
- S - select 9 closest segments which belong to the same street
- D - delete selected node from road geometry (only while editing road geometry)
- Delete - delete the selected feature(s) (fn+delete on some Macintosh keyboards)
- Insert - create a new road
- Esc - deselect all features
- Y - yes in confirmation windows
- N - no in confirmation windows