| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
City Level Mapping Resources
- See MA Cities and Towns for links to city/town GIS pages and/or PLAT maps.
State Level Mapping Resources
- Statewide GIS (OLIVER) - When there is a discrepancy between a City's GIS and this one, default to the City GIS. If you have any questions, please contact a State Manager.
- Road Inventory Map - Interactive MassDOT map showing the most commonly requested Road Inventory attributes, Functional Classification, Jurisdiction, National Highway System, Federal Functional classification, and Federal-Aid Eligibility.
- Numbered Routes with Mile Points - MassDOT map showing the numbered routes across the state with the mile points shown in one-mile increments. Both the functional classification and jurisdiction are available to identify the roadway type for each route.
- Rest Area Map - MassDOT map showing the rest areas located throughout the state owned and maintained by MassDOT Highway. The map highlights rest areas that contain visitor centers, usual located near the state border or in approach to tourist areas such as Cape Cod. In addition, the rest areas are shown on the appropriate side of the road in which they are situated along a highway. (PDF format)
- Scenic Byways - MassDOT map showing the state-designated Scenic Byways in Massachusetts.
- Trucking Network Map (Under Construction - New Version Available 2/23/2015) - MassDOT map showing roadways that municipalities have excluded from through travel of heavy commercial vehicles, usually vehicles over 5000 pounds (2 1/2 Tons).
Useful scripts to help you start your WME carrier. Please read the General installation instructions before installing scripts.