| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
- MDOT NFC Maps - MDOT National Functional Classification (NFC) maps by county and urban area. An effort was started in late 2013 to convert metro Detroit and other major cities to their corresponding NFC road classifications.
- MDOT maps
- Boundary and Annexation Survey Maps from US Census Bureau
- Michigan Census Designated Places from US Census.
- TIGERweb from US Census Bureau
- MDOT Physical Road (PR) Finder (also see the PR Finder Home page)
- MDOT's Major Road Projects
- MDOT's MiDrive live traffic cameras, accident reports, construction zones
- Directory of county road commissions, many of which maintain a list of planned improvements or current projects
- Listing of all counties in Michigan and available GIS maps.
- Auburn Hills Road Projects
- Detroit Construction Projects
- Detroit M-1 Rail Project
- Grand Rapids construction updates
- Rochester & Rochester Hills construction map
Recommended WME UI Enhancements
- WME Place Harmonizer
- WME Color Highlights
- WME Toolbox
- WME Validator
- Michigan localized enhancement of Validator
- WME Junction Angle Info
- WME Chat addon
- WME UR Comments
- WME URComments Custom List
- UROverview Plus (URO+)
- WME UR-MP tracking
- WME Closest Segment
- WME HN Tool
- WME Michigan
- Michigan County Overlay
- Open WME in Mi Drive (bookmarklet to open the current WME view in Mi Drive)
- Waze App Search Issues
- Stale Trafficast reports
- City Merge Form
- Mentor Request Form
- Michigan Waze Advertised Place Problems