| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Montana follows the Functional Classification (FC) system for both state and non-state roads. This change from the previous road-typing guidance was changed in September 2014.
- To properly type a Freeway, Major Highway, Minor Highway, or Primary Street, refer to the Montana Arcgis site and cross reference that against the Waze Functional Classification table.
- Montana Department of Transportation homepage
- Montana Department of Transportation Interactive Maps
- List of Montana Numbered Highways
- The Montana Road Log provides descriptions of Montana highways (useful to find start and end points when road signs are limited, or GIS resources aren't clear). From the MDT Brochures page
- FC Statewide Map .pdf
- MDT Speed Limits. Take note of the MT Code Annotated 2015 as some speed limits have changed.
- Montana Cadastral data is a framework of property boundaries along with associated land ownership information (who owns what and where). The goals of the Project are to produce, and maintain, cadastral information in a consistent, digital format for the entire State of Montana
- Great Falls
- Lincoln County
- City of Bozeman
- Sanders County
- Silverbow County
- Jefferson County
- Gallatin County
- Park County
- Missoula County
- Flathead County
- Yellowstone County
- Lewis & Clark County
MDT City, County, Urban, and Unincorporated Maps
MDT Incorporated City Maps
MDT County Maps
MDT Urban Maps
MDT Unincorporated Town Maps