| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Najczęściej spotykane błędy podczas edycji map
Problem numer 1: Przecinające się drogi
The program might alert of this problem when two roads intersect and no mutual node (intersection) appears in between.
In case that the two roads create a junction, meaning: when there is in fact a possibility to turn from one road to the other, it is necessary to create a node in the junction between the segments.
- Choose the problem icon by clicking it.
- In the Edit panel the chosen problem will appear, including the relevant roads. In the bottom of the panel a possible solution will appear: Create junction
- Choose this option and confirm.
Please note that in many cases the problem does not need to be corrected. The attached example demonstrates two roads which seem they intersect but in fact there's a bridge above one road. In this case the bridge should be marked as such:
- Choose one of the sections of the bridge (the first by direction of the traffic).
- Hold Ctrl key and select the second section of the bridge, so that the two sections around the problem No. 1 are now highlighted.
- In the Edit panel select Bridge above/ below mutual node.
- Another option is to change the level of the two road segments with 'Edit road details'in the 'Edit panel'.
Problem numer 6: Niepołączone drogi
In order for two roads to be properly connected, it is not enough for the two roads to just be close to each other.
Problem number 6 alerts that two segments appear to be connected but in fact that they are just close to each other, and the program does not recognize a possibility of driving from segment to the other and will not allow the navigation.
Select the two segments by the direction of driving.
- First, make sure that the two sections of road are in the same direction (or in a direction that allows driving in the order of which you selected the segments).
- Select the first section. Preferably, Highlight Connectivity (in the View panel) should be on. This will allow you to make sure that the segment is indeed not connected.
- Holding Ctrl key, select the next segment that you want to connect.
- On the Edit panel choose the option connect roads in order of selection.