| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 08:09, 22 November 2011 by Douglasr007
- You are currently limited to routing up to about 200 miles (320 km) distance
- When you request a route the client device app assumes you are continuing in the same direction your last traveled. This is often desirable, but can lead to unnecessarily longer routes when you have a choice of direction from your starting position. We need the option to tell Waze we can leave a starting point in any direction
- The icon display for roundabout directions are incorrect for countries that drive on the left. The spoken instructions are correct
- Group road reports are not automatically clearing from the map display
- My condo complex is right next to the intersection of two major highways. An off ramp connecting one highway to the next comes pretty close to the complex. The off ramp does not go into the complex, obviously. When I navigate home, Waze sometimes directs me to the middle of the off ramp as my final destination
- When I started using Waze a couple of weeks ago, I get two or three ways to get from my home to another distination. A week later, I get only one on the app, but two on the website. Now I get only one on both website and app--the one I rather not use.
- "Avoid toll road" and other options should be included in Waze App.