| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your countries local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 21:11, 9 May 2013 by Huckd
- You are currently limited to routing up to about 1000 miles (1609.344 km) distance
- When you request a route the client device app assumes you are continuing in the same direction you last traveled. This is often desirable, but can lead to unnecessarily longer routes when you have a choice of direction from your starting position. We need the option to tell Waze we can leave a starting point in any direction
- The icon display for roundabout directions are incorrect for countries that drive on the left. The spoken instructions are correct
- Toll road avoidance is not yet supported
- Time of day turn restrictions are not yet supported
- Roads that switch directions at certain times of the day are not supported