| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
How to Add a Construction Project
- Go to the text-only version of BuckeyeTraffic.org (or other similar site) - http://www.buckeyetraffic.org/reporting/roadActivity/roadActivitySearch.aspx
- Search for the active construction project using "ROADWORK - PLANNED" and copy the link to the individual project.
- Use the following format (create a new section with the city name - if applicable):
*[http://BuckeyeTrafficLink Short Description of Project] - Est. Completion Date - [https://www.waze.com/editor... Permalink]
- When the construction project is over, this information will help other editors (or remind you) to restore/update the road segments that were closed.
Active Construction Projects
- Interstate 277/Interstate 76/US 224 Pavement Reconstruction - Est. Completion Date 7/16/2012 Permalink