| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Interstates throughout the state
- I-35 Texas to Kansas
- I-40 Texas to Arkansas
- I-44 Texas to Missouri
- I-235 Spur through Oklahoma City
- I-240 Spur between Oklahoma City and Moore
- I-244 Bypass of Tulsa
- I-444 Auxiliary to I-244 in Tulsa (unsigned)
Turnpikes throughout the state
All turnpike segments and on-ramps should be marked 'Toll Road' so users are not directed on to them with Avoid Toll Roads selected.
- Cherokee Turnpike (US-412) between east of US-69 to near the Arkansas border
- Chickasaw Turnpike (SH-1) two lane turnpike between Ada and Suphur
- Cimarron Turnpike (US-412) between I-35 and US-64
- Creek Turnpike (SH-364) spur in the Tulsa Metro
- H. E. Bailey Turnpike (I-44) from Texas to near Oklahoma City
- John Kilpatrick Turnpike spur in the Oklahoma City Metro
- Indian Nation Turnpike from I-40 to near the Texas border
- Muskogee Turnpike (SH-351) from SH-51 to I-40
- Turner Turnpike (I-44) from Oklahoma City to Tulsa
- Will Rogers Turnpike (I-44) from Tulsa to Missouri state line